Fleet management software
- 3 fleet management packages (windows, web and smartphone apps) for 1 fee;
- end-customer oriented reports;
- user-friendly, multilingual interface;
- administrative tools for integrators.
Choose from 3 software platforms, while paying for 1.
Complete fleet management application for Windows OS
BCE is constantly developing Fleet management software for Windows OS since 2009. More than 2000 business customers are monitoring their vehicles in BCE Fleet Management application, because:
- basic tracking functions are ready to use - real time tracking, geo-fencing, fuel monitoring, standard reporting;
- 30+ reports package is fully adapted for the needs of customers with different fleets, including light vehicles, trucks, heavy and agricultural machinery;
- advanced setting system allows customers analyze data, according to specific requirements;
- automatic notification system notifies customers on the case of multiple events;
- cloud-based software upgrades are free of charge for BCE clients;
- customers may order additional functionality.
Get more information about BCE fleet management Windows software.
BCE-Fleet web application for fleet management
Since 2015 web-based application for fleet management is available. Main advantages:
- suitable for the most popular web browsers;
- user-friendly software interface with responsive design;
- +10 report package for basic tracking, fuel and work time management;
- software is compatible with mobile Android application BCE logistics.
Every month we add additional functionality to BCE-Fleet web application.
CarInPhone Android and iOS application for basic tracking
Having your smartphone equipped with CarInPhone application, which is available for Android and iOS devices, allows users:
To check their vehicles status:
- Car location;
- Car battery;
- Outside temperature;
- Additional CAN-BUS statuses which depend on car model (doors, hood and trunk statuses).
To use features such as:
- Blink lamps;
- Block Engine;
- Control additional devices in vehicle;
- Event history;
- Travel history;
- Go To Car / Find a car;
- Extra "Active protection".
CarInPhone - your pocket fleet management version, which is fully compatible with other BCE software packages.
Main software features
Software compatibility with tracking devices
As BCE manufactures GNSS tracking devices, software platforms are compatible with BCE GNSS devices only. Full range of BCE tracking equipment models allow to monitor various fleets, including light commercial vehicles, trucks, specialized and agricultural machinery.
Main advantages of BCE GNSS tracking equipment:
- Devices are manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory in EU, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Each device is fully tested before selling to the customer
- Equipment meats automotive requirements
- Temperature range: -40 - +85
- Strong electric circuit, standing impulses up to 120 V
- GSM jamming and power cut-off detection
- Optimized data protocol for reduced GPRS data traffic.