Fleet management system for trucks
- Work time management;
- Solutions for fuel economy;
- More effective ecodriving;
- Automatized accountancy;
- Temperature control data.
For your fleet of trucks.
Work time management reports
Working time is highly regulated by EU in order to improve road safety, health and safety of drivers, including requirements for maximum working hours, breaks, rest time, night work. We have time management solutions, which are necessary for every trucking company:
- remote digital tachograph data download (DDD files);
- online data for work status (driving, rest time, working);
- violation report showing exceeding work time cases (available for truck without digital tachograph);
- countries visiting report;
- day and night driving report.
Contact us and we will provide you detailed information.
Solutions for fuel economy
Fuel cost is one of the biggest expense posts in transportation business. We have solutions for fuel economy for trucking companies:
- fuel rate KPI's from CAN-BUS data and fuel level sensors;
- comparison of fuel fill-up data from fuel stations and actual fuel level;
- notification about irregular fluctuations of fuel in the tank;
- fuel rate KPI's while driving, while at stop time;
- fuel cap sensor, including data where and when fuel cap was open;
- fuel tank security system.
Contact us and get free consultation!
Benefits for company
Pricing for trucks
1. GPS tracking devices
GPS tracker FM Light for basic tracking
GPS coordinates, routes, speed information; additional equipment connection available.
GPS tracker FM Blue + CAN-BUS data for advanced tracking
GPS coordinates, routes, speed information; additional equipment connection available. Bort computer data on-line.
+ 29 € mounting price for FM Light and FM Blue.
2. Additional equipment and services
Fuel level sensor 70-100 cm
Measures fuel level in the tank.
Fuel cap sensor
Identifies where and when fuel tank was open.
Fuel tank security sensor and security system
Protect your fuel from thefts.
Measures temperature parameters.
Driver identification reader
Solution for driver identification.
Driver identification key
Each driver needs separate key.
750 mAh battery identifies main power cut-offs.
Contactless CAN-BUS reader S-CAN
Suitable for bort computer data scanning without cutting wires.
3. Software licence fees
Software fees per vehicle
3 software packages for truck monitoring in your computer, tablet, smartphone.
SIM card pricing
Ask BCE for pricing or contact your mobile operator. Price depends on roaming conditions: monitoring in home country; monitoring in home country + EU countries + other countries.
Hardware leasing via mobile operator
BCE is partner of Lithuanian mobile operators and we may suggest to buy GPS tracking devices from your mobile operator. Leasing fees are payed directly to your operator. It is convenient way to acquire GPS fleet management system hardware and services without initial investments.
Where I can find BCE service centers?
Our mobile service team is ready to visit your place and to install equipment in any place of Lithuania.
Additionally, BCE has mounting service centers in the main cities and towns of Lithuania. Service centers provide professional services and are ready to complete all required tasks on time.
You will find our service centers in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Šiauliai, Panevėžys, Utena, Marijampolė, Alytus, Druskininkai, Mažeikiai, Tauragė.
BCE GPS tracking products
We sell BCE GPS tracking devices in more than 50 countries of Europe, CIS, Middle East, Africa ir South America. BCE products are manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory in EU, Kaunas, Lithuania.
Main advantages of BCE GPS tracking equipment:
- each device is fully tested before selling to the customer;
- equipment meats automotive requirements;
- temperature range: -40 - +85;
- strong electric circuit, standing impulses up to 120 V;
- GSM jamming and power cut-off detection;
- optimized data protocol for reduced GPRS data traffic.