Fleet management system for heavy machinery
- solutions for fuel economy;
- work time management;
- automatic notifications;
- full package of reports.
For your heavy machinery.
Monitor for your machinery in computer, tablet, smartphone.
Ask for fleet management demo before choosing GPS equipment and service provider. We are ready to make presentation of BCE software in your office.
More thant 200 Lithuanian business companies and organizations monitor their heavy machinery in BCE software, because:
- advanced fuel reporting let our customers save money for fuel;
- work time management reports give work time indicators and help BCE's customers analyze everyday activities and work more efficiently;
- we offer 3 advanced software packages fully adapted to the needs of construction, road building and engineering companies;
- software upgrades are free of charge for BCE clients;
- customers may order additional functionality.
Get more information about BCE software.
Solutions for fuel economy
We strongly recommend two main options for fuel monitoring in heavy machinery:
- Fuel level sensor for all types of heavy vehicles. Fuel level sensor is suitable for tanks up 4 meter high, it accurately measures fuel level in the tank, allowing calculate fuel fill-up, usage KPI's and informing customer about irregular fluctuations in the tank..
- Bort computer (CAN-BUS) data reading for new vehicles. Available parameters include - odometer, fuel level and usage, RPM data.
Main fuel management features include:
- monitoring of fuel usage KPI's: liters/ engine hour, fuel used while driving, while stopped;
- comparison of fuel fill-up data from fuel stations and actual fuel level;
- notification about irregular fluctuations of fuel in the tank;
- fuel cap sensor, including data where and when fuel cap was open;
- fuel tank security system;
- fuel usage in geozones.
Do you want to reduce expenses for fuel?
Work time management
BCE equipment calculates vehicle engine hours. Multiple reports available:
- geozone report - how many hours your vehicles have spent and worked in separate geozones;
- idling calculation - how many hours your vehicles are idling while engine is on;
- time management report - how many hours your vehicles have been working each day.
Got a question about work time management?
Benefits for company
Pricing for heavy machinery
1. GPS tracking devices
GPS tracker FM Light for basic tracking
GPS coordinates, routes, speed information; additional equipment connection available.
GPS tracker FM Blue + CAN-BUS data for advanced tracking
GPS coordinates, routes, speed information; additional equipment connection available. Bort computer data on-line.
+ 29 € mounting price for FM Light and FM Blue.
2. Additional equipment and services
Fuel level sensor 70-100 cm
Measures fuel level in the tank.
Connection of additional device
Analog or digital signal reception from additional device.
Driver identification reader
Solution for driver identification.
Driver identification key
Each driver need a separate key.
750 mAh battery identifies main power cut-offs.
3. Software licence fees
Software fees per vehicle
3 software packages for heavy machinery monitoring in your computer, tablet, smartphone.
SIM card pricing
Ask BCE for pricing or contact your mobile operator. Price depends on roaming conditions: monitoring in home country; monitoring in home country + EU countries + other countries.
Hardware leasing via mobile operator
BCE is partner of Lithuanian mobile operators and we may suggest to buy GPS tracking devices from your mobile operator. Leasing fees are payed directly to your operator. It is convenient way to acquire GPS fleet management system hardware and services without initial investments.
Where I can find BCE service centers
Our mobile service team is ready to visit your place and to install equipment in any place of Lithuania.
Additionally, BCE has mounting service centers in the main cities and towns of Lithuania. Service centers provide professional services and are ready to complete all required tasks on time.
You will find our service centers in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Šiauliai, Panevėžys, Utena, Marijampolė, Alytus, Druskininkai, Mažeikiai, Tauragė.
BCE GPS TRACKING products
We sell BCE GPS tracking devices in more than 50 countries of Europe, CIS, Middle East, Africa ir South America. BCE products are manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory in EU, Kaunas, Lithuania.
Main advantages of BCE GPS tracking equipment:
- each device is fully tested before selling to the customer;
- equipment meats automotive requirements;
- temperature range: -40 - +85;
- strong electric circuit, standing impulses up to 120 V;
- GSM jamming and power cut-off detection;
- optimized data protocol for reduced GPRS data traffic.